Programme de l’expérience québécoise (PEQ –Québec Experience Program) – Québec Graduate
If an applicant wishes to settle in Québec permanently and is a foreign student, Québec graduate or skilled temporary foreign worker employed in Québec, they can apply for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) in the skilled worker class. They must be at least 18 years of age and plan to settle in Québec with the intention of being gainfully employed.
This program is aimed at those who have obtained an eligible Québec diploma or are in the process of doing so, and have an advanced intermediate knowledge of oral French.
Applicants must satisfy all of the conditions of the Programme de l’expérience québécoise at the time of submission of their applications for a Certificat de de sélection du Québec:
- have the intention of settling in Québec to hold a job;
- have lived temporarily in Québec with the primary goal of studying and have respected the conditions of their stay;
- have lived in Québec for at least half of the duration of their study program;
- hold an eligible Québec diploma or expect to complete their study program within six months of the date of submission of their application;
- demonstrate advanced intermediate knowledge of oral French;
- undertake to provide for their needs and, where applicable, those of their spouse or de facto spouse and dependent children included in their application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec, for a minimum period of 3 months;
- be at least 18 years old and hold a valid passport and, if they are submitting their application from Québec, be legally residing in Québec at the time of submission of their application.
© 2024 Canadian Better Life Immigration