Better Life Canadian Immigraion Services


In order to travel to Canada as a visitor, the nationals of some countries need to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa with one of the Canadian Embassies abroad. For a list of countries whose citizens are exempt from an entry visa to Canada, and those whose nationals do require a visa, please visit



Citizenship Immigration Canada

© 2022 , BetterLife Canadian Immigration Services , All Rights Reserved
Suite 1402, Sepehr Saee Tower, Opposite Saee Park, Valiasr St., Tehran, Iran
Tel: 98 (21) 88705091 , Fax: 98 (21) 88705092